Translate

miércoles, septiembre 19, 2007

I see you at Liffey water...

Long time ago I wanted to be with you in the Liffey water...
I wanted see you, kiss you, to be with you for always...
Long time ago I have gone with your music,
and I have fly with your words...
I was with you for always...
Long time ago, I was catched by the words of your poets...
And in this loved jail I was visionary and happy...
Since I was a child...
All the time I saw you in my dreams...
All the time I loved you, by always and for always...
But a day, I could finally walk where the streets have no name...
And I fell in love with you, crazy love!
My heart is now with you, for always... Hibernia...
Never it will already return...
Because it belongs to You!

(At Grattan Bridge, Liffey River, Dublin. 22 August 2007)

No hay comentarios: